Need to get away from the city’s hustles and bustles? If you’re heading to the cottage, here are a few things to pack from Canna Relief:
- Rockin’ Footwear cannabis-themed flip flops ($9.99): available in men’s and women’s sizes, these sturdy flip-flops are awesome for the beach.
- Santa Cruz Shredder hemp grinder ($14.99): grind your buds at the cottage with this 100% biodegradable grinder. Bonus: it gives a fluffy even grind every time!
- 18 Paths Herbal Relief Rub (60ml, $26.99): if you think fun in the sun will result in achy joints, pack this bottle in your bag. Approved by Health Canada, this natural product contains ingredients based on Traditional Chinese Medicine. Massage the solution onto the painful area to help improve mobility.
- Ester-C Energy Boost daily vitamin drink mix (30 packets, $29.99): you’re going to need the energy if the kids are going to the cottage, too. Each packet of drink mix contains vitamin C, phosphorous, calcium and more to provide your immune system and energy with a much-needed boost. Take 1 packet 1-2 times daily in 250ml of water.
- Hemp Crate Eucalyptus Lemon natural candle (200g, $14.99): light up your cottage with this 100% natural hemp-based candle. Keep it on your porch for a dim atmosphere while keeping the mosquitoes away.
- Canna Relief Hemp Body Lotion (8 oz, $14.99): keep your skin smooth and supple after a swim in the lake. Fragrance free, this natural moisturizer contains essential fatty acids, hemp seed oil and natural extracts to nourish your skin. (How does hemp seed oil effect your skin? Click here to learn more.)
- Kogi Natural Cream Deodorant ($9.99): 100% natural, GMO-, toxin- and gluten-free – this deodorant really works! All you need is a pea-size amount on your underarm. In fact, each jar holds enough deodorant to last you 3-6 months!
Come visit us at our Mississauga storefront today. Click here to contact us.