At Canna Relief, we’re proud to offer you the best products to boost your health. Here are some of the supplements we carry:
- Alterra Herbasante Joova Hormone Balance Topical Cream ($29.99): Made specially for adult women, this homeopathic remedy relieves PMS and menopausal symptoms such as cramps, headaches, breast soreness and tension. Apply a pea-sized amount on the inside of your arm three times a day.
- Nature’s Bounty Oil of Oregano ($14.99): Oil of oregano is a famous natural health aid for having anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties. Keep this supplement in your medicine cabinet to help alleviate inflammation, colds, the flu, or a sore throat.
- Jamieson Calcium Magnesium ($19.99): Strengthen your bones and prevent osteoporosis now before it’s too late. This supplement contains both calcium and magnesium and does not contain starch, gluten, shellfish or preservatives.
- Flora Complete Care Probiotic ($19.99): Balance your gut health with these gluten-free probiotics. This supplement supports both your intestinal health and immune system with six probiotic strains. They don’t need to be refrigerated, so you can easily store them in your cupboard.
- Nature’s Bounty Melatonin ($12.99): Tossing and turning all night? Give these effective gummies a try, which help to prevent/reduce jet lag, reduce the amount of time to fall asleep and improve your overall quality of rest.
- Alterra Herbasante Multi-V-Min ($34.99): If you’re looking for an energy-boosting supplement, we highly recommend this product! New to the Canna Relief store, this supplement helps heal wounds, metabolizes carbs, fats, proteins and supports your cardiovascular health and immune system.
- Swiss Natural Magnesium Oxide 420 mg ($14.99): Suitable for maintaining bone health, muscle function and tissue formation. Contains no artificial flavors or colors, no preservatives, sweeteners, dairy, corn, soy, gluten, wheat or yeast.
Do you have any questions about these products or how else you can improve your health? Contact us now to speak to one of our educators.