Medical Cannabis comes in many forms. It can contain THC and/or CBD in the form of dried cannabis, pre-rolls, cannabis oils, capsules, edibles, pain creams, vape pens and more. We don't sell medical cannabis but it is available to Canadian patients from Health Canada producers by mail, with a prescription from a doctor.
If your doctor does not want to assist you to get a prescription, we have doctors who will.
Are you eligible?
If you are over 19 and have any of the following conditions, you are most likely eligible for a medical cannabis prescription:
anxiety, arthritis, brain injury, cancer, chronic pain, cerebral palsy, depression, epilepsy, fibromyalgia, glaucoma, colitis, crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, HIV/AIDS, migraines, nausea, neuropathy, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, parkinson's, PTSD, sciatica, sleep disorders, spinal cord injury (other conditions may qualify).
Reasons to get a medical cannabis prescription:
- You will be under the care of a Health Care Practitioner who can help you to use cannabis effectively to treat your medical condition and reduce your dependency on pharmaceuticals.
- Some private health plans will cover the cost of this natural medicine. Check with your insurance provider for more information.
- Medical cannabis can be written off as an eligible medical expense on your taxes.
- You can prove to others that you use cannabis as a legitimate medical treatment.
How do I register with a Canadian supplier of Medical Cannabis?
At Canna Relief, we have been helping patients since 2014 to access the legal system of medical cannabis. The process it very easy and your medical consultation with a Health Care Practitioner can be done over the phone and is covered by OHIP.
The process to register is:
- Go to https://mendocannabis.ca/en/my-account/
- Register your information with Mendo Medical Cannabis (MÉDICIBIS) as a new member.
- Under Referral, use code CANNARELIEF to get priority access.
- If you don't have a medical document, after you register go to link "Get your medical document". You will then be booked for a short phone consultation with a Health Care Practitioner who will discuss the condition why you would like to use medical cannabis, write you a medical document, and link it to your account. You will be able to order online within 24-48 hours.
Patients who already possess a valid medical document, can have it transferred to Mendo Medical.
If you have a current medical document from another LP?
Email your LP and ask that your medical document be transferred to: MÉDICIBIS at Fax # 1-514-370-2496
If you have any questions about this process, send us an email and we would be happy to help!